 Trains / 12953
12952  |  12954
Subject:
10015 Passenger Car Arrived!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:28:28 GMT

I got a pair of 10015's in the post this morning.

Note for parts junkies: Each car has 14 green 1x2x3 train windows with
trans-blue panes (in the normal train stylee) which is a new one on me. Also
included are 10 trans-clear 1x2 plates which form sort of "skylights" in the
red roof bar, a useful part I haven't seen for a while. The interior
contains a small wood stove to keep the passengers warm (hence the chimney)
and seating for four in a row down the centre of the car on brown seats.

Overall impressions? Very nice. They definitely go well with my KT205 Big
Black Loco with Tender, 10014 Caboose, and slightly modified 10013 Open
Freight Wagon to make one hell of an Olde West train.

I've got some cool ideas for the green train windows, but I really need a
single pair of green train doors to complete my plans, and I fear the
chances of tracking those down are remote at best. Curse!

Never mind! I hope to get some pictures up soon on my woefully neglected
website. It may not be this month though, so don't hold your breath!

Cheers,
Paul.