 Trains / 12952
12951  |  12953
Subject:
Got my new Passenger Wagons!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:58:20 GMT

...they were handed to one of my colleagues in the bar at lunch time!!!

Anyway, that roof has 10 1x2 clear plates! Been a while since I saw so many
of them...

The end of the coach minus windows has a small fire inside - was that usual
practice for 19th century western coaches (I assume that's what it's based
around)?

Well, it looks OK to me. Quick question though: would the matching caboose
be 'right' tagged on the end of a passenger train, or were they only used on
goods trains? Methinks the latter. I just need to make sure that I run all
my wagons in the correct order pulled by the correct locos!!!

And now, armed with all those green train windows and the green doors from
your crane(s), who is gonna be first to use them for modern green locos and
coaches??? ;-)

Just Jono .oO