 Trains / 1295
Re: More train ranting (sorry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 19:15:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
What possible reason could there be
for not creating a train window and door pack tomorrow?  I'm serious.
It *can't* be because they fear they will lose money!  IT WOULD BE THEIR
BIGGEST SELLER!  It's inconceivable.

(so said the Smartest Man in the World, "The Princess Bride" :)

Someone tell me I'm way off base,

That would be the only place where you would be off-base, that it would be
their biggest seller. No doubt it would be big, but biggest? IMO, that's
stretching it. But "I feel your pain.."

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't feel the spamcake.