 Trains / 12937
Re: Question for the true train enthusiasts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 07:38:34 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Justin Pankey wrote:

What's a novice train builder to do??  So far I've built all my longer train
cars (those requiring bogie plates) with the wheel sets TOGETHER as I've
seen in all previous Lego train cars.  Now the new 10000 series all have the
wheel sets placed 2 studs apart.  Can someone please tell me which way is
most realistic?

Build 8 wide;-)  <g,d&r>

All seriousness aside, nothing is more unrealistic than placing the wheels
*together*.

Er, sorry to chime in late here, but if all seriousness is aside, does that mean
the wheels *should* be put together? You must've meant "All kidding aside...",
right?

Actually, I wish you had been kidding. Now I have to go back and redo all my
rolling stock that has the wheelsets together. Grrrrr!

Thanks for nothing!  <wry grin>

Rick Clark