 Trains / 12862
Re: Train Set 113 Advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 00:15:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Edward Cox writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Edward Cox writes:

Alas, No. The text are London, Manchester, Glasgow. (and no POST).

Wow: I have never heared of this obviously British version of the 113. That's
really interesting news to me!

Has noone else such a set? I would be very interestd, what printings the
luggage waggon of the UK version has had in 1966 I cannot believe it has been
simply blank.

Ben, I'll post some picture to my ozbricks site as soon as I can tonight.
Keep an eye out on http://www.ozbricks.com/macrobots/train113/

Regards,

Ed.
P.S. I'll try and build it as close to the original instructions as possible
- but I've noted that the box has different markings to the actual train
contents. i.e. the 'cars' of the box (and building instructions) show a
white floor with a grey roof. However my kit clearly has no white large slab
(slate) so the floor is grey and the roof is made up of many, many
individual 2x4 grey slates. (?).. you'll see. :-)