 Trains / 12861
12860  |  12862
Subject:
New train cars at LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:04:38 GMT

Hi,

Nice models and good part use for the Caboose and Passenger car EXCEPT for
the roof pieces.I hate those 'cheap, single part,juniorized' roof piece.
Some of my white roof parts from the 4561 train don't hold a 2*4 plate to
'stack ' them together. They just fall apart ! Whats wrong with the use of
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2875.gif roof piece? Why didn't LEGO use it?
It offers more possibilities than the new roof pieces.I'm allways repeating
myself that i would like to see the 2875 as a bulk part, so that i can place
lights (LED's) in the roof of my passenger, post, and parcel cars.
I hope to go to the large LEGO event in Holland (OCTOBER 20 to octobre 23
2001 in ZWOLLE) and show a few passenger cars with internal LED light.

BTW:
1) I like the new hopper car, and would like to buy me some.
ONLY if i can pay with an invoice !! (Are you listening / reading this LEGO ?)

2) How abouth the re-release of the CLUB CAR & METRO LINER ?
   Is this a fact, if so where can i read more.

Regards
Ludo (BELGIUM)