 Trains / 12829
Re: Train Set 113 Advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 15:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Edward Cox writes:
Hello. I have just taken ownership of train set 113 - quite an old set but
still a heck of a lot of fun!
Can someone please tell me if this set was 4.5 or 9 volt?
Looking at the Lugnet database here:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/113_2

Shows it as a 4.5V set

Does anyone have the building instructions (not on brickshelf)?
Also on the same page is a link to the building instructions on brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0113-1966/

Martin