 Trains / 12545
Re: Mathis to Matthes: OK in Desert; Thanks for the Wheel Flange Rims
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
HoMa,

<snip>

HoMa, did you sell a set of these to Thomas Main? I got a chance to see them
at Brickfest, if so, and they look really nifty. Very nice work. I liked how
you got them to "snap" on so only friction held them on but they came off
easily.

The only downside is that the LEGO(r) wheels they use for centers are
themselves rather rare (renault, cadillac, thatcher perkins, and some
accessory set are the sources I can think of off hand)

If it wasn't you then never mind. :-)