 Trains / 1143
Re: Possible Source of NEW Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:34:19 GMT

The military sets are available in some Target stores in the U.S.

see news://lugnet.com/F9zv0r.Kn2%40lugnet.com
or if that link doesn't work, it's 4/10/99 Best-lock post by Ben Vaughan
in the off-topic clones newsgroup

I got an e-mail in January from their U.S. Distributor
which said at the time that the military sets would be available
at Target... leaving me to assume that they had no distribution
agreement with any other U.S. retailer for any of the other set
designs.