 Trains / 10749
Re: my MOC blue mallet steam engine finally is done !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:56:12 GMT

Adrian,
I really like this model and the use of the blue quarter rounds. Those
little parts are pretty tough to come buy in a decent quantity of any color.
I'm trying to assemble a large number of the gray parts in both the 4 wide
and 1 wide width. It's a very slow process....

Thanks for sharing the model.

How long does it take you to do the Flash navigation for your models?

Bryan

"Adriling" <Adrian.Rohnfelder@planet-interkom.de> wrote in message
What set do all those blue quarter round curved pieces come in???

Hehe, it's set 5987 (dino set) which has 4 copies of these pieces. And now • I
tell you something, hope TLG doesn't read this :-), I dropped a fax to TLG
that I've bought 2 copies of this set and told them that in both sets • these
pieces were missing and also asked them if they couldn't send me another 8
or more copies of these pieces for an actual project - it took some days • and
I got about 20 copies, some times they do have a great service !!!

cheers
adrian