 Trains / 10736
Re: my MOC blue mallet steam engine finally is done !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
What set do all those blue quarter round curved pieces come in???

Hehe, it's set 5987 (dino set) which has 4 copies of these pieces. And now I
tell you something, hope TLG doesn't read this :-), I dropped a fax to TLG
that I've bought 2 copies of this set and told them that in both sets these
pieces were missing and also asked them if they couldn't send me another 8
or more copies of these pieces for an actual project - it took some days and
I got about 20 copies, some times they do have a great service !!!

cheers
adrian

Come on now, ripping TLG off?
Josh