 Trains / 10751
Re: my MOC blue mallet steam engine finally is done !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:29:22 GMT

The way in which you see the pix and the angle of the shots is with out a
doubt one of the coolest things I have seen on the net forever. There is'nt
one word I can think of to encapsulate it's "_______" !!!!!!!
Blue Mallet.....right on!!!!!!

Eric

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
It's done my first MOC steam engine. After many days of building,
re-building, collecting and trading bricks i'm satisfied with the result,
the blue mallet, a german steam engine (some history can be found on the
website).

To see some pictures and some informations (flash) just have a look @:
http://www.knopf-und-stein.de/eisenbahneigen/eisenbahneigen.html

To see only some pictures, but html-sites:
http://www.knopf-und-stein.de/html/mallet/index.htm

Any comments are welcome.

happy bricking
adrian