 Trains / 10750
Re: my MOC blue mallet steam engine finally is done !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:17:16 GMT

Bryan,

I'm trying to assemble a large number of the gray parts in both the 4 wide
and 1 wide width. It's a very slow process....
for that I can recommand http://www.brickbay.com, there I got some parts for
the mallet (not the curved ones) and already found many of these in gray and
black (for comming projects).

How long does it take you to do the Flash navigation for your models?
Webdesign especially with flash is one of my hobbies, so I spend much time
with that cool programm. I first had the idea of this navigation at my train
station:
http://www.knopf-und-stein.de/bahnhof/bahnhof.html
which took me about one day to develop. Now I'm mainly able to copy this
site so a new site now takes me about 2 or 3 hours...

happy bricking
adrian