 Trains / 107
106  |  108
Subject:
Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:26:42 GMT

Those two guys responsible for the last two 9V Train sets I needed to be
complete.  My 4564 arrived Monday, and I just picked up my 4547 Club Car
from the PO this afternoon.  Much thanks to Terry and Ali, I wasn't sure
I'd ever locate (or afford) these two sets.

So I have joined the prestigious club of the 9V Complete (did someone
hear a horn toot?).  Now I'll just have to wait and see what Lego offers
for Trains in the coming year... hopefully nothing even remotely
resembling Town Jr!

In a hope to possibly start some discussion, what would you consider the
best freight train offering (out of 4563,4&5)?  All three have their
high points, but if I had to vote for just one it would probably be
4565, the most recent.  I very much like the cranes and scale station,
and the three longer cars are nice too.  The previous two just seem to
be lacking something... Does anyone prefer a pre-9V freight train over
the 9V offerings?  I wouldn't be able to answer this with any validity
since I only have 7722.
--
Michael Ulring
University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu