 Trains / 10306
Re: 7-Eleven and Starbucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:37:47 GMT

Why? What's wrong with two? Maybe yours will be better. Rise to the
challenge!

"Peter F. Guenther" <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message
First, I did the 7-Eleven.  In my opinion, this is one of the
most-recognizeable residents of North American suburbia:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/7eleven/index.html

Damn, you beat me to it.  After the McDonald's I did for the Michigan • GATS,
I was going to do a 7-Eleven but I never got around to it.  Oh well--back • to
the drawing board (or building table).

Excellent job!  This looks great.

Peter