 Trains / 10305
Re: 7-Eleven and Starbucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:36:41 GMT

Heh, I know. kilaras@speedus.com hasn't worked in a year...I tried to fix it
here on Lugnet and I thought I did but I guess not. Oh well.

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message
Tony your e-mail doesnt work.  Just thought you would like to know.

In lugnet.trains, Tony Kilaras writes:
Can you post the stickers you used?

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
Many of you may remember Steve Barile's great buildings that he posted • a
while back (see http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=9288).  Well, after • seeing
them and a few others at the GATS show in Portland, I couldn't get them • out
of my head.  I had to build a couple of similar icons.

So I built a couple of stores.  They recently debuted at a small train • show
up here in the Seattle area.

First, I did the 7-Eleven.  In my opinion, this is one of the
most-recognizeable residents of North American suburbia:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/7eleven/index.html

Next I built a Starbucks store, a common urban fixture in our region:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/starbux/index.html

If I had enough bricks, I'd build a Microsoft office building- those • seem
be all over the place too.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com