 Trains / 10284
Re: 7-Eleven and Starbucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:12:35 GMT

Tony & All,

First, I did the 7-Eleven.  In my opinion, this is one
of the
most-recognizeable residents of North American
suburbia:
   http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/7eleven/index.html

Next I built a Starbucks store, a common urban fixture
In our region:
   http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytown/starbux/index.html

If I had enough bricks, I'd build a Microsoft office
building- those seem
be all over the place too.

Very impressive, the buildings really stand out. In fact, it
inspires me to build the Flushing, Michigan based version of
Starbucks (I think it was out before them)
The Coffee Beanery ( http://www.coffeebeanery.com )
for our next show. I worked there for two years for my mom.
Ah, free Cafe Carmel, yummy....... : )

Scott S.