 Trains / *982 (-20)
  Re: Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page

(...) Not just train modelers, go to: (URL) got some very impressive models. A BIG minifig B-17 Lots of argiculture equipment, with pics of the real things for comparison. I'd say this is a must see sight! B-Bye Bruce (URL) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page

Modern US prototype modelers, take note of this work. That clink-clink-clink you hear in the background is the bar being raised. While there are a few things I'd nitpick, I think there are a number of noteworthy items: - The covered hoppers and coil (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page

Hi All, This last weekend, I have posted pictures of my train cars, engines and passenger trains and basically updated the train page. The Orange/White engine now bears the marks of the Illinois Central Gulf line. (Gee I loved those Halloween (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Promo:Reinard Beneke's Very Cool LEGO-related Web Pages

Wow, a bridge that is 512 studs long....I think I have enough track make a 512 stud straght line, mking a 4 meter long bridge with two sets of rails and completing the circle...well I don't think so. That bridge is a technogical marvel. The size of (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics

(...) Hi Tim! I purchased those decals at a model train show a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if they were Micro-scale or not. They scaled really well with the minifig trucks, so I couldn't resist making a yellow one. (...) The layout uses ~120 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trackplan posted

(...) It was navigable from his homepage: (URL) instead of .jpg) -- joshua (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trackplan posted

(...) ?? broken link. Is that correct (including case?) ?? Best way I know to do links is to copy/paste from the navigation box while you have the page displayed. beats typing errors. -- Larry Pieniazek (URL) Know your Customer is wounded, thanks (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Trackplan posted

I set out and drew up a track plan of what I have right now in the way of lego train tracks in my town...since I only have a week of it left...(I'm moving) Http://www.geocities...itymap.jpg I should get the road layout done too... Any comments, (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4519 9V crossover?

(...) Dunno, but I just got another "we're still not shipping this yet, sorry about that, your backorder is still in" for it from S@H. (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics

(...) Great pictures! The John Deere tractor was definately my favorite. Make it a good day. Louise (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics

Hay, I like your setup, very nice. I like the way you mix old (ex: late 70's Fire Trucks) and new set. I also like the school house and white n' bleu train (on the bridge). Like the bridge too. See Ya... Robin (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics

(...) Nice pics joe! Being both slightly into model railroading and lego I found your site quite interesting (excellent picture quality etc too!) I'm especially fond of the Ryder truck! Did you make those decals...or is that one of those weird promo (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  4519 9V crossover?

Can anyone tell me what countries the 4519 has been released in already? Mark H. (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks PNWLTC/dp

(...) How does the PNWLTC transport the modules/rolling stock/etc to the shows that they do? How long does it take to set up a large display? (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Promo:Reinard Beneke's Very Cool LEGO-related Web Pages

James Mathis <jmathis@arctic.nmt.edu> wrote in message news:F9GyDv.23t@lugnet.com... (...) wanted to (...) "boy-howdy", (...) etc. (...) visitors (...) spiral ramp. When I built mine, I figured I had to increase the circumference by placing a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Thanks PNWLTC/dp

I'd like to publicly thank Dan Parker for having had me for the set up of the PNWLTC layout at the Seattle Center. Many thanks Dan and Val for having had me... Comments: Dan's working crane is -very- nice. I played around with my Mindstorms (I had (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4565 Freight and Crane Rly

(...) I have one. It is worth it, just like any of the train sets :) (and btw, are there any other lego trains in the current S@H cat? my mom won't send me mine!) (no, I am not joking...she refuses untill I am married!) (now July 17 ) James Powell (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  glue for lego

I would suspect that a abs cement would work well...since the bricks are made of it :) (I -don't know, I haven't ever tried it) Epoxy works fairly well super glue works ok (it doesn't allways seem to dry very well) James Powell (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics

Hi All, I finally have the large versions of the images linked on my site. I have completed the two town layout pages and should have the train page done by the end of the weekend. Peruse at your leisure. (URL) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Promo:Reinard Beneke's Very Cool LEGO-related Web Pages

He definitely has some great stuff. I love the double track bridge and the engines he has created. There must be quite a few people visiting his site now. When I stopped by this afternoon, he had 162 visitors. Joe (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact