 Trains / 966
Re: 4565 Freight and Crane Rly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 01:30:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
I was looking hard at this set in the S@H Canada catalog but it seems
expensive, especially seeing it doesn't have a controller with it.
Anyone have this set and have opinions on whether it's a good buy or
not? And is it fun? <g>

Kevin Wilson
Vancouver, BC
I have one.  It is worth it, just like any of the train sets :)

(and btw, are there any other lego trains in the current S@H cat?  my mom
won't send me mine!) (no, I am not joking...she refuses untill I am married!)
(now July 17 )

James Powell