 Trains / 982
Re: Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 23:20:20 GMT

Modern US prototype modelers, take note of this work. That
clink-clink-clink you hear in the background is the bar being raised.

Not just train modelers, go to:
http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/default.html

Joe's got some very impressive models.
A BIG minifig B-17
Lots of argiculture equipment, with pics of the real things for comparison.

I'd say this is a must see sight!
B-Bye
Bruce
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4994