 Trains / 980
979  |  981
Subject:
Train Pics at Joe' Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:28:05 GMT

Hi All,

This last weekend, I have posted pictures of my train cars, engines and
passenger trains and basically updated the train page.  The Orange/White
engine now bears the marks of the Illinois Central Gulf line. (Gee I
loved those Halloween buckets!)  I'll get revised pics of that engine
when I can.

I have also moved the other train related projects to this page.  Check
out the animated graphic I created for the track layer, on the Track
Installation Crew page.  (My first animation!)

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Train.html

Thanks,
Joe