 Trains / *9514 (-10)
  Re: my moc: VIA F40PH

(...) Troublesome, yes. Impossible...no. Christopher Masi (I think it was he) did sloping grilles on one of his diesels. It uses two 1x2 inverse slopes, two grille tiles, a 1x2 to 1x4 bracket and a hinge (or hinges). Perhaps he could provide a URL. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4.5 Volt straight track (p/n 3228), different versions ?

(...) I agree, any blue rail set has pieces like this... I always thought that the non-slotted rails in 6761 were the same design, maybe even same molds, as the earlier blue rails that did not clip on to the ties. However, I never checked the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) Secret surprise?? If you mean the "future of LEGO trains", you'll have to wait for Mr. Justus to make his announcement. AFAIK he won't be in Calgary, but it would be cool if he were to visit. :-) (...) It can still be a great non-functioning (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: my moc: VIA F40PH

kai brodersen <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6Lsvn.FFA@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, I think I saw that. Its not 100% clear by the picture, but with close examination it implies that. Could you take some more detailed shots of the HO (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I am new to track designer - help!

Hi! For the gas station plates, see my registry on Brickshelf.com (URL) also old police station plates, fire station plates, etc. I've used Paint (Paintbrush) to customise the plates doing a copy/paste for TD to Paint. Do another copy/paste from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) days. I have to give some credit to (blame;) Steve Demlow, who built a beautiful replica (Steve, care to chime in?:-) of a building last year (but hasn't posted pics). After seeing that and after having visited Miniland, I have become very (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Will Champman's Page is gone?

(...) Moved to: (URL) the LUGNET addy could also get changed? James P (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

Hi John, Great work! I laughed when I saw it - it reminded me of a building I threw together in November: (URL) kind of architecture, only you've got me completely outclassed :) Brilliant work - I hope you don't mind if I steal a few pages from your (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) I did no such thing! Killing Lugnet would cut off half of my web-surfing. I was wondering about what happened, though. I hit Post and the browser appeared to do nothing for like 5 minutes. Having suffered from multiple post syndrome in the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Novice train wannabe needing help.

(...) Try searching lycos,alltheweb.com, google, yahoo, alta vista, or any other major search engine for multimedia (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact