 Trains / *9414 (-10)
  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Perhaps the structure builders are happy you've stayed away - your chateau is hard to compete with! Very nice - I love the detail and the clean symmetry. I always like to see pictures of structures in the plastic, as opposed to ray-traced. (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Ah, the $64 question:-) That is a 2x2x8 Scala column, seen here as the table pedestal: (URL) . I paid more than a King's ransom to collect enough of those babies.... (...) I used the small ones, which I believe are available in bulk now (mine (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

In lugnet.general, Mike Faunce writes: <snip> (...) I don't usually post "I agree" posts but, I agree. While I am not happy about loss of rights if I'm the originator, it is nice to see that maybe TLC is going to do something about the cases where (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bullet Train

(...) FUT .publish I like it. I got the 800 and I perhaps didn't get the very best deal, it cost me 525 after rebate but I spent another 100 for a 32M memory card and 30 or so on rechargable batteries. I like the features on it, the resolution, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6ExxI.Hst@lugnet.com... (...) original (...) licensing (...) damages (...) the (...) Why? If I stole your design and submitted it to an TLG contest and won, wouldn't you be upset? If (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) Interesting... So all non-winning entrants get to retain full rights to their designs? That I didn't expect. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) What did you use for the columns on the front? They look like they're one piece, whereas the ones on the back look like "normal" 2x2 round bricks. Also I believe the conical trees used to come in two sizes. Which ones did you use? And where do (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bullet Train

Nice! Of the subject, how do you like your Nikon Coolpix (dscn*.jpg)? I love ours!! Eric Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bullet Train

(...) Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the creation process, it was built over two evenings something like 10 months ago as for a school project Nik was doing. His class was studying Japan and he naturally chose the Bullet Train (thank (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

Time to think about building something other than Trains, John!!! Great Job, good ornate details, and very impressive, I can't wait to see this on a layout table when you guys get the new setup done! Just be careful of those tall tree's, check my (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact