 Trains / 8962
Re: Bullet Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rose Regner writes:
Nice!

Of the subject, how do you like your Nikon Coolpix (dscn*.jpg)? I love
ours!!

FUT .publish

I like it. I got the 800 and I perhaps didn't get the very best deal, it
cost me 525 after rebate but I spent another 100 for a 32M memory card and
30 or so on rechargable batteries.

I like the features on it, the resolution, and the zoom, although I wished
it had a bigger zoom ratio. The way you unload pictures is well thought out
but 115kbps makes for a slow process, it takes 30 min or so (and most of a
battery charge) for a full unload. This makes it somewhat impractical to
unload if both the PC and the camera are on batteries at the time unless
both are fully charged or close...

This is my second digital and they have advanced a lot... color me pleased
overall.