 Trains / *7664 (-20)
  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) Frank, With the 1x6x2 shuttered windows, I have a few questions. Do your CA windows (type1) actually have a 6x2 (LxH) glass panel? Or do your CA windows have a 4x2 glass panel? And with your type 3 windows (the ones without the protruding (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  WAMALTC Pictures from Greenberg Show, Upper Marlboro, MD

Hey all, Just put up a bunch of pictures of WAMALTC/WAMALUG Greenberg Toy and Train Show in Upper Marlboro, MD this weekend... Some mpegs as well :) Hope you'll enjoy :) (URL) Someone told me that the pictures on our site are a little too small. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) They would _almost_ work. They're a millimeter or so too short. The other problem is that they have nubs in the center of the sides, not in the top and bottom. The side nubs cause the frame to be bowed out. Frank (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC.org is back up

Hi All, But we had some tech difficulties but I believe that we are back alive. SteveB (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

Nope, wouldn't work - the nubs on the glass are dead center, they need to be at one end to fit the 1x4x4 frames. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

Not that I have tried, but would the glass inserts from the sloped windows work? I think they were like a 1x4x3, but they loped back a few studs, which would give them a longer opening, resulting in a taller piece of glass for the insert. Mike (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Motorized Train Bumper Ver2, Collision Avoidanc and more....

Hello all, I have revamped my webpage, redone the Motorized Train Bumper, talk about switching, collision avoidance of trains using Mindstroms and much more on my website. I'll be adding digital photos of my layout and trains later. Please visit and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of my new train station - sneak preview of my new site

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G0yKA2.1oC@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) Well maybe if I add some Shockwave Flash to it? ... nah.. :-) I'm glad you like it! -- Frank Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) peek: (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of my new train station - sneak preview of my new site

(...) now if I can only settle on a good design for my layout...for now I am concentrating on rolling stock. (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?

Hi, It is not unusual to find some of these older sets, especially partial sets. But to find a working 118 with the whistle, is in my opinion, the hardest and rarest one to find as well as the 139a which was the electronic unit only. I wish to find (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) I decided to have a looksee at my windows. All of my white 1x3x2s are the old style. It looks to me like the little holes are for tabs on the "glass" to insert into - in fact I'm sure of it, just looked at a 1x6x2 window with shutters which (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Power Units

(...) Sorry for the misunderstanding: I only mixed the red from the couplings.... Ok, black one in 4.5 V 183, 171 (push train) 133 (push) 12V: 723 724 725 Regards, Ben more info here: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of my new train station - sneak preview of my new site

(...) That's really beautiful! And I love the new design of your Lego®-pages also. Much more professional than the new www.lego.com. ;-) "Leg Godt!" Ben (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains)

  RE: pnltc.org is down

Yeah. Unfortunately, we're having some technical difficulties with the domain name at the moment. We're working on it. In the mean time, you can access the page this way: (URL) the domain name will be back soon... Kim PNLTC Member -----Original (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  pnltc.org is down

The Pacific Northwest LTC site doesn't seem to be responding. Steve (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?

(...) Ben, don't you have some even rarer sets? You know, very old ones that not even Lego knew about back in the 1960s? All joking aside, the rarety of a set does not represent it's worth, either as a model or as a desirable set - hence the 4558, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Power Units

(...) Reinhart... Thanks for the reply.It is neither of those because the engine plate is black not red. Could you help some more ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures of my new train station - sneak preview of my new site

Hi, I finally finished building a train station. As usual LMKWYT! Pics on Brickshelf here: (URL) have also put to comments and pictures about this station on my new website, so have a sneak preview of my new site layout here: (URL) the site is still (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) Kurt does not post to LUGNET (or RTL, I believe). But I talk with him a lot (via EMAIL). He is from southern Germany (Schwaben/Bayern). He and I once bid against each other for an expensive Samsonite set, and afterwards we talked, and since (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: one more MOC: BR 81 switching engine

(...) Thanks for your nice words, Frank! In fact my last three engines (T9, B8 and BR81) have no motor. All three of them need a waggon with a motor instead. The advantage is I can run them on both 9V and 12V track without trouble. I just need two (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact