 Trains / *6809 (-20)
  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) On short notice (1 or 2 wks) It is the best we could do. Andrew Reynolds (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Oops. I went back and checked to see what was the matter-- I merely doubled the Mid South LTC. There were a total of 11 cars plus the loco (2 LUGs, 8 LTCs, and the GMLTC freddie) (...) We missed you, Lar. Good luck to your marriage;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Bitter Bob makes it to LEGOland was: (Re: Follow the travels of Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar...)

For those of you that are following Bitter Bob here is a picture of him at the LEGOLand Kidvention. (URL) don't know, I think he is looking perkier. I'd say the bitterness is probably wearing off. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Look here Lar, (URL) the announcement. The reason I know this, is because I said the same thing when I saw thier car. (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) there twice (clubtrain06.jpg and clubtrain07.jpg) Also, who is CMLUG? Thanks for posting these and congrats to the members of GMLTC who managed to make it out there (I was thinking about you but alas, could not make it, I was too busy buying (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) And, *most* of the time it stayed on the tracks... Yes, we had a few crashes - some of the cars ended up on the concrete. But never fear, we managed to rebuild them! Our Alps printer decal experiment turned out OK. The decals were beautiful, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  GMLTC at the Kidvention

J-1 pretty much covered the thank-yous to TLC, and I would like to thank all of the LTCs for sending us their cars to run. For the most part, we ran our "LTC" train the entire time we were there. Unfortunately and ironically, the one club that (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California

On behalf of all of us in the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, THANK YOU for allowing us to display our train layout at Kidvention 2000!! We were treated very well, and we had a great time. All the people we talked to (MCs and 'Guests') seemed to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA

(...) The layout looked great!!! I bet the crowds loved every inch of it. Some day I'm going to have to make it up there and see one of y'alls shows in person. I loved all the new rolling stock, and the downtown buildings. jt (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA

(...) if you go to www.wamaltc.org you'll see our planned layout, it ended up being slightly different, but it's the jist :) Each square is 40.25" across... or 16 baseplates per square. the longer table is 40" X 60". (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA

(...) a long way in a short time. NELUG has a long way to go to catch up. I have to get some more of those green service packs. I love the "Money Train"! Great work, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO, Harry Potter & the Hogwarts Express?

(...) It would be nice- heck, I would probably even buy it (a good train set could get me really into trains) but unfortunately the Express plays a very small part in the book, and likely just as small of one in the movie. The big, expenseive sets (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 3225 at busy bee

"steve duhoski" <scduhoski@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fxtu2v.DJB@lugnet.com... (...) has had (...) some (...) the (...) thought I (...) needed (...) spend (...) I placed an order with Busy Bee for my brother-in-law a couple weeks ago which (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Green Machine has arrived

(...) How about an action sequence of the train bursting through a wall of Jar-Jars or something? Oh, I noticed the operator has two control levers in the cockpit. It seems to me a speed hog like this thing would have an accelerator pedal and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  3225 at busy bee

Hi to all, I am a new soul when it comes to trains, and I was wondering if anyone has had any success recently in obtaining a 3225 from busy bee? I had followed some earlier threads on this topic and was considering trying my hand at doing the same. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA

The layout looks really good :) Have you got a diagram of the track layout? perhaps done using Matthew Bates' track designer? I'm always curious as to the configuration of loops/crossings etc. Thank in advance Santosh (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics of WAMALUG's layout at Greenberg train and toy show, Chantilly, VA

You guys jam! I looked at all of the pics! The sturtures,the rolling stock, the gardening! I wish I could have seen it in person! SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Green Machine has arrived

You go boy! That has got to be the uglyest train I have ever seen in my life ;D I bet that it could make it thru a Ben Fleskes Robostness course. Over jumps, off the edge of tables, eveb the BF "sqeeze it til it snaps" test! How about a loop the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The NOLTC is growing by leaps and bounds!

Nope, you are right the server is down. I am trying new software, and apparently it is not working. I just restarted it. I guess I'll have to look into the problem, or I'll go back to the old software. As far as I can tell the error message is a red (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS

Hi John, Mike is right... <<Grey ones can be found in 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon. (URL) As for the gray corners, I have bought several collections that had many gray corner walls elements (I think they are from castles sets). I actually ran out of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact