 Trains / 6553
Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:36:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
J-1 pretty much covered the thank-yous to TLC, and I would like to thank
all of the LTCs for sending us their cars to run.  For the most part, we
ran our "LTC" train the entire time we were there.

And, *most* of the time it stayed on the tracks...  Yes, we had a few crashes -
some of the cars ended up on the concrete.  But never fear, we managed to
rebuild them!

Our Alps printer decal experiment turned out OK.  The decals were beautiful,
but very fragile.  (I think we need to try some of the stuff that 'sets' the
decals on the plastic.)  We always had to check that we had the 'good' side of
each car facing the outside of the layout!

JohnG, GMLTC
  (reach me at  gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com  )