 Trains / 6547
Re: LEGO, Harry Potter & the Hogwarts Express?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:05:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham writes:

Then I realsised that one of the books has a red steam train on the cover
(the Hogwarts express) and J.K. Rowling went on a book signing tour around
the UK on a steam train so maybe we will get a red steam train?

It would be nice- heck, I would probably even buy it (a good train set could
get me really into trains) but unfortunately the Express plays a very small
part in the book, and likely just as small of one in the movie.  The big,
expenseive sets in the line would likely be things that were more important to
the story, like big chunks of Hogwart's itself.

eric