 Trains / *6684 (-20)
  Re: Misterious part...

(...) I have found a bunch of those pieces with other spare parts in a small shop, and that made me think they were service packs or similar. Now I see that I were right, thanks Ben and Larry for your help. Ciao Giulio PS. Next time I will define my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Yep, that's drk purple! 56 2x3 low slopes each coach. 168 total for all three coaches! They did come from the McD Happy Meals! We at PNLTC affectionately now call them 'UnHappy Meal's'. It took 42 Happy Meals for just three coaches. Back not to long (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Motors?

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) I doubt it's a problem. That motor is geared down pretty good, and is really the same size motor as used in other LEGO motors (I think even the train motor is of a similar size). You might want to check how hot (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote in message ... (...) If those are indeed purple (they look blue to me on my screen), I would bet that the reason only 1x2s appear to be being used is that what they actually are is purple 2x3 low slopes from US (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

Nice bogies. Are those black back packs in the middle of the bogies? Chris (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Misterious part...

(...) not (...) Giulio, you should have come to Ezio's (yes, I know, you had a "test to study for", which I heard you aced, 100% score, so ask yourself, did you really need to study for it? ... get your priorities straight, man) we scored a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Misterious part...

(...) Dear Giulio, that's indeed a train part. These have been sold as spares which makes them not too rare and they have been part of the 8-wheeled engines during the late 70ies. These have been just 727, 162 and 182. You can attach them to the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Misterious part...

...at least for me, because I've never seen it before. I guess it's probably from a train set, but I' not sure (that's why I'm posting here, sorry if it's not the right newsgroup). It is a black part which is about 2x4 studs and has an old-style (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rheingold coach

(...) (URL)i=8096. I was looking thru a train book and noticed that there was 2 gold pin (...) Nice colours: tan, yellow(-gold) and purple-blue. Where have you got these bricks from? I have noticed there are only sizes 1x2x1 and 1x2x2 (C-shaped). (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: record train

(...) We have to buy some more 9V track. In 12V we have over 400 meters. And we have not 60 sets of 2126: whenever someone offered a trade I exchanged other waggons against the tank cars. Together we have just nearly 35 sets of 2126. That means at (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Rheingold coach

Hi All, I just added a more completed model of a (simplified) Rheingold German passanger coach to BrickShelf at (URL) I was looking thru a train book and noticed that there was 2 gold pin stripes so I added them. I also changed the vestibule from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

JT, I added the legotrainparts.ppt on BrickShelf under misc. Again, feel free to use it. Don't worry about the PNLTC disclaimer, but the LeoCAD one would be good to add. SteveB (...) small (...) explain (...) between (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: record train

WOW, however I would be even more impressed if you had the other three sets of cars attached from that 2126 set. Be cool to see four Loco's pulling that. Otherwise, Most Impressive!! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: record train

(...) moving. 61 Cars would sound great. OK, who is going to try 62? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: record train

(...) moving. 61 Cars would sound great. OK, who is going to try 62? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  record train

Just a short announcment: Two hours ago the FGLTC has made up a mini track layout with a train, which might be a record train: I'm quite sure nobody has done a train with more than 61 identical waggons so far, am I right? If you like to see some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Have some questions regarding 7722

Hi Jodi, I'll try to answer these for you. (...) legos (...) train (...) Your going to find a lot of your information here: (URL) looks like it came with a small oval; (assembled Sections)4 straight, 16 curves (...) have (...) Yes and no, dependent (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN

Alan: (...) Thank you for your kind comment. As you saw, I updated the real 700 Shinkansen picture yesterday and now you can compare my creation to the real train. (...) Oh that's not an impossible challenge but difficulty itself. I think the series (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Have some questions regarding 7722

Hi all, I have never posted to this section before, but I'm hoping you all can help me with a few questions about the train set 7722. I bought a bunch of loose legos off a guy a few weeks back and as I was sorting through them I found some train (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  BayLTC Train Layout

Well, it has been some time since I posted, so here is an update: Zonker and Paul Sinasohn just left after both spending the entire day working on modules. We all worked for about 8-9 hours on them and got the equivalent of a little more than one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact