 Trains / *6649 (-10)
  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) See I learn something here on LUGNET everyday. I looked at the barcode truck but never found the interest to purchase one. Am I correct that the barcodes used by the Code Pilot aren't any of the standard bar codes? I would love to be able to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) Are you kidding? That's mostly what my kids did with it, the first day they got it. They'd build for awhile, then go off and program the Code Pilot Unit to play "Hot Cross Buns". Steve (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4558 Box

Indeed this is strange. One part of Lugnet, the Repository of Parts Inventories says set #4558 contains 736 pieces ( see (URL) ) And another part of Lugnet, Pause Magazine's set database, says the same set contains 768 pieces. ( see (URL) ) Because (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Steve, Very impressive! Any other picutures or building tips on that white light rail car with the read strip? Look good. Bob (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

OUTSTANDING! Steve, that picture is pretty cool! -- Bryan "STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FwyFGw.7w9@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN

Too late;-) Way to go, Masayuki! By necessity or design, *all* will eventually come to the 8wide side;-) Welcome! And BTW, Lar, all of this ribbing about 8wide is just going to make it harder for you when it comes time for you to switch...>;^D -John (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN

(...) Clever front truck skirting/sheathing... Don't let John Neal see it, he will be gloating and stuff about it being 8 wide. Nice work! ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Steve, Great models as always! A few questions, I notice on your MISC page ((URL) that you have a "Train Parts" sheet. What do you use that for, is it something you hand out at shows? I have been working on something similar for shows, since I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

I can see someone has probably been to Costco - those IRIS white rolling storage drawers ROCK! Especially when you get sets of 4, disassemble one, and slap it on the other 3 ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) Oh hey, no problem - send them to ME >:-) (You HAD to know I'd say this, right?) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact