 Trains / 6397
Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:59:02 GMT

Too late;-)  Way to go, Masayuki!  By necessity or design, *all* will eventually
come to the 8wide side;-) Welcome!
And BTW, Lar, all of this ribbing about 8wide is just going to make it harder for
you when it comes time for you to switch...>;^D

-John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Masayuki Ogura writes:
Dear all train lovers :
My latest creation JR series 700 SHINKANSEN is now complete.
It is 8 studs wide and 310 studs long.

Please take a look at:
http://www2.justnet.ne.jp/~mogura/eigo700.htm

I hope you will enjoy my new creation !! Looks very fast just standing still!

Clever front truck skirting/sheathing...

Don't let John Neal see it, he will be gloating and stuff about it being 8
wide. Nice work!

++Lar