 Trains / 6404
Re: JR series 700 SHINKANSEN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:10:43 GMT

John:
Too late;-)  Way to go, Masayuki!  By necessity or design, *all* will • eventually
come to the 8wide side;-) Welcome!

Thanks Jon !!
I think 8wide is the best way to build realistic trains.
Now I am on your side.(^^)

Lar:
Clever front truck skirting/sheathing...
Don't let John Neal see it, he will be gloating and stuff about it being 8
wide. Nice work!

++Lar

Thank you.I 'm glad to hear that.

Masayuki Ogura