 Trains / *6204 (-20)
  Znap Bridge questions

I've been looking at the bridge at Matt's Train Depot (URL) built the side pieces but cannot figure out how he attached both sides to each other and the track? Any insights would be valuable. Thanks Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: New stuff at the Train Depot

(...) I sent a few emails a few months ago regarding some of his picture. I never received a response on any. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  8 wide engine nose

How about using the new slopes 4x2 (from Star Wars sets) set in a stud foward orintaion. This creates an 8 stud wide dual slope. The same way the back of the Road N' Rail Repair, (URL) but wider! ;) SteveB (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) minifig? Next week I will post some building instructions.There will also be the Citroen DS.But I'm afraid there is no way to put a minifig in it. Even without legs! :-(( Bye Gianluca PS: thanks to all for the compliments! (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: 6-wide trains on my gallery

(...) Ehm.....there's no curved piece in it..! They all are 45° slopes. I will soon post a scan of the building instructions for two kinds of diaphragm. Bye Gianluca (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

(...) Oh, don't get me wrong-- I think it's a *great* deal for parts....I *did* buy 44 of them. All I meant was that he shouldn't buy the set for the engine and the cars, because they are really weak *models*. I meant to suggest that if he really (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

Dave (and anyone else), We're scheduled to be displaying from 10am - 9pm. Of course a lot of that depends on the weather since were going to be outside with no cover. I'm thinking we'll start taking things down around 8pm, since I will be arriving (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

James, How late will you be up there? I have to work until 5 or 7, and just wondering if you think you will still be there afterwards? Thnaks, Dave (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 6-wide trains on my gallery

I really like that diaphram. The curved black pieces are pure genius. Thanks for the idea! Chris (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) Of course last year I reached a point of deciding that red train windows were easy to get (I've got a ton of McDonalds), but the buses certainly will help that a lot more since you get 7 in each set, with glass. (...) Although they wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

David, I saw in your earlier post that you live in Georgia. Just wanted to let you know that if you want to talk to some LEGO "train heads" in person come on up to the LEGO Outlet store this Saturday (May 27th). The NGLTC will be putting on a (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) It depends. The Futball vans will make windows fairly easy to get, and you can get black train doors in the (MT helo, Black Thunder). So, right now the situation looks quite good. The only problems are: Any other color of door Train Style (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) van. Do anybody know when the van was produced, BTW? It kinda looks like a sixties vehicle. Fredrik (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Newbie Question about train parts

(...) It's interesting that most folks seem to consider only the divided glass panes as 'true' train windows. If you are building modern trains then the divided glass might be an irrelevance as they have sealed windows. I could also add that they (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  6-wide trains on my gallery

Hi all,I have put some train pics ,on brickshelf gallery I usually build 8-wide trains,but sometimes I made an exception... www.brickshelf.com/g...lery/gm/6w The first two pics show an italian electric engine,FS class E656 "Caimano". It has got six (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  New 8-wide trains on my gallery

Hi all,I have put some new train pics (they aren't fuzzy,this time),on brickshelf gallery www.brickshelf.com/g...lery/gm/8w The new ones have the name that begins with "Mvc...". Other ones were yet there. Here is a description: 300&301: a yellow (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New stuff at the Train Depot

(...) Has anybody heared of Matt Bates during the last month? Is he still aktive in his Lego hobby? A friend of mine has created pictures of some missing trains in exactely that style Matt used. He offered them, but got no response. Matt's site (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gianluca Morelli's models

(...) Amazing models! My favorite is the grey Citroen van. They used corrugated iron for that funny vehicle.... Regards, Ben P.s.: Needless to ask why Lego® can't bring out such models. (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Looking for Set # 3225

(...) I am not sure I agree that 3225 is a waste of money. If we assume that Dean doesn't have any 9V at all, or very little, but that he will get the track and controller another way (perhaps in 4561 or in 4565, or used on the resale market) 3225 (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  R: Set Number

Hi from Italy It's 6369! Ezio ---...--- Ezio Maino (URL) Lego Users Group (URL) <mr_spin_2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message Fv3AKu.EKA@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact