 Trains / *5152 (-5)
  Re: New LEGO train realism?

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...ospam.com> wrote in message news:FruKv4.CA0@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) You need a bigger trailer! heehee :) I would seriously consider sticking with modules of standard baseplates, I know it is none of my (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

The PNLTC standard has been good to us. Transporting the legs, as James brings up, is a drawback, but they can be easily made with a minimal amount of materials beyond the scrap from the table top. And they are very sturdy. I've sat on the tables (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) Ah, who cares what gauge we make our railroad? No one else is ever going to build a railroad within 100 miles of us, so the fact that we're incompatible with everyone else doesn't matter. - president of a forgotten railroad, ca. 1835... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX

(...) In order for me to be wrong in the way you allege, I would have had to have alleged that the Triplex was the longest US steamer. I didn't. So you're wrong about my being wrong. :-) In order for me to be wrong in the way John alleged, a model (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) "ever"? Sooner or later, there will be a big North American Lego train show with lots of clubs attending. I bet it happens in less than ten years. When that happens, everyone who builds to 60" instead of 65" will be happy they did so. /Eric (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact