 Trains / *4962 (-5)
  Re: Containers

Par-wha? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Containers

(...) This sentence didn't parse for me. But I surmise that I agree. 4549 and other 4 wide containers set the standard that I work from (...) It's just mad money, maybe a grand or two... so I don't have to time the bottom exactly. So who wants to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Containers

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message ... (...) I'd known about the window for quite some time. Many classic space sets use them in blue (with trans yellow glass). I did wonder why it looked like it had shutter tabs, until a few weeks ago when I opened a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Containers

Karim wrote in message ... (...) account... (...) holds (...) pieces (...) Well, I just (well several hours ago) tried this out. The geometry doesn't quite work out. To fill in those who haven't seen the picture, the key is that staggered, opposing (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Containers

By chance, was the starting point of the "known" Lego Double-Stacks? I'm inclined to believe that the starting point for this is 4549 Road 'N Rail Hauler. I found a set with the viechles and the figures gone, and all that's left is 1 of the small (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact