 Trains / *31010 (-20)
  Re: The Dark Side™ paging Mr. Leiphart.....

(...) The Dark Side? Are you referring to the (URL) truck design> (partially inspired by (URL)) or the fact that I cut (URL) Lego flex tubing>. The trucks will work without the (URL) eighth inch brass tube> but it really helps to keep down the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City

Once Again I am the slow guy. Just kidding. Oh and our apologies about not posting an announcement for the show before it happened. I almost did once, but got busy doing other things. We will fix that for the next show. Just as Brian said it was a (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

  Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City

(...) That is good to hear. I kind of figured as much. (...) I'm not to sure about what the term is for it. I am from the east coast and was skating well over 20 years ago . . . long before any of the skate terms made it across the country. (or at (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

  Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City

(...) Thanks. I feel there is a LEGO standard that needs to be maintained when it comes to train lay-outs. We are far from examplary but we hope to not disappoint. (...) Those were contributing by the TFOLS and it comes down to playing nice. I, too, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

  Re: The Dark Side™ paging Mr. Leiphart.....

(...) Fantastic MOCs! Inspiration for me :) Dave K (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City

(...) I have never done a show, but, I am very impressed with the adjustments you've made and how quickly you made them since the last show. Also, the openness to feedback and constantly striving to improve are exceptional qualities. How well (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

  ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City

To all, Over the weekend (February 9th and 10th) ULUG participated at the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City. This is our second show together. Our last (URL) show> was a success but we still needed to work out a few minor issues. We were warmly (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  The Dark Side™ paging Mr. Leiphart.....

(URL) :-)> (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) [...] (...) I'd like to add, that we made certain that 8-wide trains could be built using 10183. There are enough black plates (4xN and 2xN) and black 2x8 technic plates to built a decent sized 8-wide base. Also, one builder did build an (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1981 German LEGO Train Poster

(...) Hi Tim, I remember to think: "wow - what a cool layout!" in 1982 when I first saw this. But then I realized this had not a single loop. Today I know this may in fact be realistically in a manner, that you do not have ovals in real life. But (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1981 German LEGO Train Poster

(...) That is a really weird track layout. Tim (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1981 German LEGO Train Poster

(...) This one, right? (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: January Update (was: Re: December Update)

UPDATE #3 ===...=== Oh baby are we behind schedule:-0 (...) Back burnered. (...) Yikes. We need to get to work, but the time isn't there. We gotta BEAR DOWN! :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  12 wide Mister Rogers Trolley

(URL) I (URL) posted> an in-progress pic of this MOC before Thanksgiving (which I see I dumped; don't remember doing that). In any event, we've finished it and have finally taken some pics of it. My initial post covers the main points, but I wanted (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) What's just as easy as using the motor sidebars is cribbing from someone who has already addressed the problem; my lazy bones await your results:-D JOHN (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) Thanks John for the advice and compliments. I will admit that it is the easy way to decorate the sides of the motors. I'll sit down this weekend and see what I can come up with. -J (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  1981 German LEGO Train Poster

I have this German 1981 LEGO Train System poster that shows the #7725, #7740 and #7750 trains. I was looking all over Peeron and Bricklink, and I cannot find it anywhere. Am I not looking in the right places, or is it not posted on either site? The (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Old 12V, town, yellow castle adverts

(...) They were lovely sets then with decent features (signals anyone?) Shame I was never allowed any :( (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) Hmmm, now that's how I like my choo-choos: smooth and 8 wide:-d I have one criticism, and it is the same criticism that I have of my own locos-- not detailing the trucks and relying on the LEGO train sidebar thingy. Motor trucks are a pain to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Great Edmonton Train Show 2006

"Andrew Forbes" <consulm@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:JB6Fp0.MK1@lugnet.com... (...) Andrew: I just got around to looking at your Show pictures. Wow, I love the landscaping and the elevation changes. I also love the way that the track runs with (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact