 Trains / *30945 (-10)
  Re: Hail to the Chief!

(...) Thanks to all for your compliments and suggestions! Let me see if I can respond to each of the points mentioned: 1) Interiors: Mine are fairly austere as well. With Factory MOCs being as expensive as they are to order, I usually leave out some (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:JCn3wA.5Cu@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I built a Metroliner themed version of 10020 years ago. Here is a picture of it running on the NCLTC layout at GATS in 2003. I built the (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  A Little Fun

Just seeing how much "mileage" I can get out of a simple model. ;o) Super-duper mini balloon tires, for the frugally-minded: (URL) Oops: (URL) Okay, you amazing train-buildy-people, I don't think I've seen an engine quite like this one out of (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) Jordan, These are really cool. More fantastic additions to an already impressive Factory gallery. A couple suggestions on the already cool FL9. 1. Have you considered moving the powered (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

I think both of you guys did a fantastic job. Though I am more inclined towards Jordan's observation car dome design since it has those grey pieces making it appear like it has support ribs just like the real ones. A few comments: Jordan, make the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  A LEGO Price List with 4,000 entries!

One of the features of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide that I haven't mentioned much is a LEGO Price List. I included this for folks who want to insure their old LEGO sets, but have no reference source to do so. Well my "Insurance (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  MORE Trains at BrickFest PDX '07

[______] [______] [_______] oo oo = oo oo = oo oo I spoke with Dave VinZant (train coordinator) and I plan to have a static display of ALL of my train MOCs (rolling stock)! Since I'll be a bit busy at the fest, I was racking my brain what MOC(s) I (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: ULUG Train Show

Brian & All, (...) It is always nice to that interaction with the crowd, even if it is the 50th time you heard it. : ) (...) It is great to have some interactivity like that in a layout - I need to do more of that in ours. (...) The most important (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug)

  Re: ULUG Train Show

(...) Brian- Congrats on your first show.It's a lot of fun to put your stuff out in front of a crowd for the first time. I especially liked the decorative archway, dino museum, bridge, fishing hole, and mech. Good stuff in any layout! Small idea: Be (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

  ULUG Train Show

Over the weekend ULUG (Utah LUG) participated in "The Ophir, Tintic and Western" Train Show at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. We are a newer LUG (under 6 months) with 9 active members and this is our first Train show as a LUG. We were pleased to (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact