 Trains / *29910 (-10)
  M>ltc Shows Mount Freedom at Brickvention.

(Oct 2005) As this was the last show for the layout, it will all be dismantled to build next years layout, in fact a fair bit was dismantled last night. Our 2006 layout will have 3 loops on 2 different levels, 2 bridges, and lots of other goodies, (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

  [Press Release] BayLTC in Pleasanton

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at "Transportation in the Valley" at the Museum on (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Bloomin' 9V Track

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:J0CzL5.1Asq@lugnet.com... (...) I have seen stuff like that on some of my personal track. I live in a high humidity area (North Carolina) and attributed it to that. Have you tried (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Save 9V Trains entry - how many more LDD hoppers do we need, anyway?

You may have seen my dark grey hoppers before. They're a two-axle design. They are based on a real prototype, though I was inspired to do these after seeing some big ones at Legoland Windsor: (URL) Grey Hopper>> Anyway, I tried doing this in LDD and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) OK, very good information. Thanks. (...) That is very good indeed. (...) Thanks, Dave (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) Yes, it's 8mm:1ft scale. There aren't many people building to that scale with LEGO though, as 6-wide trains remain popular and require fewer bricks, with 8-wide attracting a reasonable following. My trains end up 8+ wide for British (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) Very interesting. Thanks to the fact that for 4 or so years I've been studying a foreign language: "British model railway terminology", I actually understood your post! Ha ha! Anyway, I'm totally new to Lego 9V trains, but have been doing some (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Latest track features and layout module developments

Here are pictures of LEGO representations of the TPWS and AWS train protection systems used in the UK, which use equipment mounted between the rails: (2 URLs) both cases I've used translucent orange wands, in the absence of opaque ones, to represent (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LDD How to use?

(...) Hi Ludo, See (URL) here>. Tim (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LDD How to use?

Hi all, I'll see that some among you are able to create a train with LDD for upload and eventually order one. Now i'm also trying to create a model with LDD, witch i have allreddy build, but i can't mannage to build even a simple bogie! I miss the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact