 Trains / *28210 (-10)
  Re: Train Factory palette

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: <snip> (...) Here is my newest, favorite (URL) element> Whoever designed this part is part genius, because it will make killer roofs for both loco and passenger cars alike. Also, being only 3 studs long, it can be (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Good question. Actually, we're still working out many of the details, specifically the great questions you ask above. More info as we can release (and when we actually have decisions to release!). In general, I'd love to open this conversation (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

Yes, tan train windows (like the ones the guys in Windsor got) would be awesome... especially for all those two-tone European coaches with tan and dark (brown|green|red|blu...purple...) color on the bottom! Also the US street cars/trolleys too. I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) *CoughTanTrainWindowFrames?* Although I've developed a fetish for brown lately, so I should probably keep my head down... ;-) Actually, there's a real question here. Is the train builder's kit directly related to the additional factory (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

Here are some details of our process (walkin the NDA fine line here, so bear with me)... Imagine if you were asked to come up with ~40** unique (specific shape and specific color) parts to add the LEGO Factory palette for a train factory palette. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

I agree. Those parts, if made in 2 and 4 wide would be absolutely fantastic. Too bad they are not available in any significant quantity right now. -- Bryan "Jonathan Lopes" <jlopes@abramsbooks.com> wrote in message news:IMx251.1G9F@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Though I am more of a town guy, I'd love to see these available for passenger train roofs in good quantities (and, the right colors: Bley, Dark bley, Black, Reddish Brown) (URL) Jonathan (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) I was wondering this myself. What is a train part? There are some obvious ones, track, wheels, buffers/couplings, train motors, train base/bogie plate and any new control components for the new infra red system. However the nature of Lego (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Assuming that the train palette has the same basis as the existing factory sets, parts will be used and the bags containing them will be bought. Therefore, for the purpose of the factory concept, any parts that are not unique to trains could (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Factory palette

I've been working on collecting the parts need to create LEGO versions of some trains available in CAD format from Brickshelf. There is a steep learning curve associated with MLCAD, etc. And I understand the frustrations echoed in other threads. But (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact