 Trains / *2627 (-20)
  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) Go here - (URL) for contact info. BTW - they no longer have 6347 but they do have 6921, the other monorail accessory track set for £10. The down side of 6921 is that it doesn't have any switches. Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  4565 - Alternative model instructions

Hello, Are the alternative model instructions (for the loco on the back of the box) available anywhere... thanks (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

How can I contact Busy Bee (from Europe)? Do they have a website? Eric Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

<stuff deleted> (...) I am surprised this thread has reared its head once again. Zack must be way behind on his LEGO message groups... :-) I posted my original message back in September. I followed that up with a couple others. I was in a very fowl, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Black & Yellow 4558 Possible?

(...) Bryan, I would say it looks far from silly! I built a Metroliner style engine and six club cars in yellow/black and I love the look of it. I took a five car version to the last BayLUG meeting and you can see a couple of pictures on their site (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Black & Yellow 4558 Possible?

Hey I haven't put much thought into this, but would it be possible to recreate 4558 Metroliner in a black & yellow colour scheme? Or maybe that would look silly... Bryan (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree with you completely. If the demand is truly there for better models/instructions, one could even make a business of it. Call it "Virtual LEGO Sets". Warning...the rest of this message is only half-serious... Probably could generate a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree. But I am also positive that we need to aim higher than customer service. I am also positive that Lugnet is the WRONG forum for the many suggested online marketing database things, and other like suggestions -- a little bird told me (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) Thanks Mike! Nice to know someone looks at these things from time to time. Kevin (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) <snipped a lot of (in my opinion) blather> I disagree. The LEGO Group is a very large company that has the intertia of a supertanker. In other words, even if they magically got all of the best designs from the community and decided to make (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree with this totally. I think we should get off or butts and do this. I also suggest we call and complain to "costumer service" too. If they get about 30-50 calls about this for a while they will most likely reverse there direction and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) model (...) Plan (...) scale, (...) All of (...) Well, if you go even further into the train scale history of Lego, it is also interesting to note that trains came out in the late 60's, before minifigs were around. In fact, I believe that it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) Ya, it does work kind of well. (I've been doing it for a while now :). (and I doubt I was the first one to do it that way either!) (...) Try getting more 1200 piece buckets :) (or other large piece buckets) I know, though, that $ can be a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) Thanks for posting them Frank:) (...) It's simple and fast all right, if you don't run out of pieces like I did or maybe I just can't find them:) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) I'm definitely no expert on train scales, since I don't get involved with any model railroading. But I do find it interesting that the original LEGO Scale (Town Plan scale) where the classic LEGO door is 3 bricks high is very close to 'HO' (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Ryan sent me the pictures in advance - there's a real talent in the making here. I think his next layout, if he can get it donw, will be very impressive. I like his solution to the train track support (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4558 and 4547 Question

(...) Hunh? If they rereleased the 4558 the only thing it would "diminish" is the short-term market value. It wouldn't suddenly become a less worthy set, would it? For those interested in owning 4558, rereleasing would be a godsend. For those (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) If anything could convince me to hold onto my train stuff it would be knowing the great sets could be reproduced like this in other color schemes. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.

(...) I have posted 8 of Ryan's pictures (with his permission) here: (URL) Big pictures and real quick html coding, nothing fancy. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Speed Regulation

(...) (yes, they do regulate power, but I'm used to models not full size, where the water is of more concern usually than the power. Larry, take a look at (URL) some pics of my engines. For info, the Britannia (the green railway engine!) is very (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact