 Trains / *25040 (-20)
  maersk train

Now I could finally make that train I always wanted!!! Maersk train with real Maersk blue thanks to 10152!! Hope you like it... deep links: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ghost Train

(...) Very neat, I made a Ghost Train in 2002 for a Train display but built it in white with a ghost driver and skeleton fireman. The train has appeared at 2 shows and kids really like it. At the last display we had it coming out of a tunnel on an (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Ghost Train

Hello all! Here are some pictures of my newest creation! The Ghost Train (ooooh, cue scary music). This train is built completely using clear elements (with the exception of the wheels, motor, and other necessary train bits)! All of the parts are (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western) !!

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hello Mattias, Thanks, for the interest in my trains . I first showed my S Class steamtrain at Brickfest PDX, then a few weeks later at a MUGS meeting .Although it did not look to good when unpacking it, after the international plane trips. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Buffalo hunt

Hi all, Following up my recent interest in animal creations: (URL) I came up with a buffalo design: (URL) A few more pics here: (URL) I'm cross-posting to trains because I could see a herd of these fitting well into SPLTC's awesome western layout. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Inventory of 12v trainset 725

Recently I got a box filled with 2nd hand lego, which included the 12v trainset 725. When I built the set (using the instructions from brickshelf, since no instructions were included with the box) and compared the used parts with the inventory on (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Very simple designs of NY Metro

Hi everyone: I have designed a NY Metro car using two 4855 sets and metroliner set. My goal was to create a train that I can use in my railways. I am very happy with the result because it's something very simple and works ! therefore I wanted to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hi Teunis Great work ! I like your VR trains. The streamlined S type Steam engine is fantastic. So much SNOT and clearly explained by the fine photos. Did you travel with it to the Brickfest PDX? Is the color standard blue - it looks a bit (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

(...) Huh What.... I just cam across this... Did you still need a volenteer? Jeff VW (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

Hello All ! Here is my latest train MOC ! It's a Victoria Railways S Class Diesel-Electric Locomotive ! (URL) my Aussie themed entry to The Great Breath Some Life into Loc.au.competition! Also, A Big Thanks to Dirk/Rollingbricks,for sharing his 8 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Need inspiration for town buildings

(...) A good book for fast food restaurants is (URL) Orange Roofs, Golden Arches>, by Phillip Langdon. I am consulting it for a series of micro-scale fast food joints I am working on. If you own a digital camera, I would recommend keeping it on your (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Brian Kendig wrote in message ... (...) people (...) I second the suggestion to look at train club show pics. There's lots of good work out there. Just walking around and taking pics is very helpful too: I find myself looking at roofs a lot :-) The (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need inspiration for town buildings

(...) Well, Brian, check out the buildings from the under-construction TCLTC layout: (URL) Some are what I call "background buildings" (meant to be on the edge of the module and thus are thin to conserve space), and some are full sized. Hope they (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Need inspiration for town buildings

Hear, hear. By all means go out and look around. Take some photos. When I started doing this, I could be anywhere and guessing how many bricks wide, high etc. something would be. (Of course you make crazy exaggerations as needed.) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need inspiration for town buildings

(...) I went through the same problem while our local train club converted my Mindstorms/Technic interest into a more general Lego town/train interest. Most of my initial inspiration came from browsing brickshelf's huge wealth of train show pics. So (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Need inspiration for town buildings

I've been wanting to build buildings around my Lego railroad - not just open-backed buildings like are in most Lego sets, but buildings which look good from all directions. But I've been sadly suffering from an utter lack of inspiration. I could use (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Illuminated Super Chief Observation Car by BrickModder

Rob Hendrix has performed another (URL) BrickModder> construction. This time he has built for me a new version of his illuminated drumhead on the Santa Fe Super Chief observation car...along with illuminated marker lights. (URL) Here's a link to a (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC to display at Marcon, May 28-30.

Starting tomorrow, COLTC will display a small layout at Marcon. Marcon is the annual "Multiple Alternative Realities Convention". The convention is held in Columbus, OH, at the Hyatt Regency. read more about it, including costs/other features at : (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi Bruce, it's me again. Having checked out the other dogs, I thought I'd better post the dog I made for my wife a couple of years ago. It's nothing spectacular really, it's kind of a mixed breed, but I think it works at minifig scale. (URL) Peace (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Containers!

(...) I believe we have a volunteer to coordinate this. Details are being finalised. Please stay tuned for an announcement. I would prefer not to say who has volunteered, let them make the announcement themselves. There may be a commemorative (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact