 Town / 7516
7515  |  7517
Subject:
Need inspiration for town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 17:46:35 GMT

I've been wanting to build buildings around my Lego railroad - not just
open-backed buildings like are in most Lego sets, but buildings which look good
from all directions. But I've been sadly suffering from an utter lack of
inspiration. I could use some pointers to good web sites of people who have
built their own houses and small-town buildings, or to any other ideas people
have for what to build!