 Trains / 23011
23010  |  23012
Subject:
Inventory of 12v trainset 725
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:33:03 GMT

Recently I got a box filled with 2nd hand lego, which included the 12v trainset
725. When I built the set (using the instructions from brickshelf, since no
instructions were included with the box) and compared the used parts with the
inventory on Peeron, I noticed missing parts on Peeron. I know Peeron is not
always accurate (the inventory of this set has the instructions used as source).
But before I'll send an update to Peeron, I want to have something veryfied as
the instructions are not clear on the rear of the locomotive. Does the rear of
the drivers cab use one or two 45 degree 2x1 slopes? Two looks better.

My differences with the inventory on Peeron:
3004 Black Brick 1x2: 23 instead of 22 (locomotive:13, tender:8, white car:2)
3005 Black Brick 1x1: 16 instead of 13 (locomotive:9, tender:3, white car:4)
3023 Black Plate 1x2: 3 instead of 2 (tender:2, white car:1)
3040a Black Slope 45 2x1: 8 instead of 7 (locomotive:6, tender:2)
3062a Black Brick 1x1 Round: 1 instead of none (white car:1)

Niels