 Trains / *23720 (-10)
  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Ahh, I get it, and good idea, I may ask about a demo model for the floor then. Thank you! e (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) I believe the instructions in the set include how to motorize it. So if you have one copy around that you can open up and build, you could then show people the instructions. Instruction scans won't be on BrickShelf until after the set is long (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Super Cheif Mods Question

[LEGOSet 10020] Friends at Lugnet.Trains I have a question. When I work at the Lego Store some people ask me about the Super Cheif. They want to know if it is motorized and I tell them the model is not, but, it can be modified to run as other Lego (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Under Construction

Check out our latest TOMP MOCs from our (URL) homepage>. The building under construction has been going on for sometime though the real purpose of it has been kept secret. (2 URLs) The crane has been built based on the (URL) 4552> set with some (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  RE: BF 2003 Container Swap

Consider LCLTC in for the containers. I will make arrangements to get ours out to PDX Thanx, Mark Millere Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, GoB - Millere's Spares™ (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) That depends on how many other clubs are in, and whether it's a new or old group... See my answer to Teunis, I believe it was... (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

Larry, should the container swap go ahead, how many containers would each group need to send in? Aaron BUGS - (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

M. Moolhuysen <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HpCB4D.F1D@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) would (...) Rotor 2 (...) hole (...) Plate (...) the (...) as the (...) around (...) I am sure there is a way around that problem. I just need to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer problem and other question

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote: ... (...) If you manage to get the source, I'd be interested as well. I'd like to be able to read Track Designer files into TrackDraw, but I don't have time to reverse engineer the files. (...) The Yahoo group (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Atlanta Festival of Trees Setup complete

After many weeks of building sessions and getting things in order we finally got the (URL) North Georgia LEGO Train Club> tree set up at the (URL) Children's Healthcare of Atlanta> Festival of Trees. This year we had a bit smaller tree due to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact