 Trains / *22535 (-10)
  Re: Gray-era flip open boxes / Question about Blue-era flip box

(...) Hello train collectors + experts! I have not too much knowledge about the boxes of the cars in the 80ies. I am only familiar with the sets 7813 (no flip) and 7819 (flip). But another question came up at r.t.l these days: What about the box (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Track Geometry for Yards

I've been musing on track geometry.... Consider these assumptions. I assume these are fairly well known. Or at least, I didn't discover them myself; I found them either on LUGNET or some website. A1. Two points with a diagonal straight in between (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Another video...

Stay a while... Staaaay forever! (URL) please download to your system before viewing. This video clocks in just over 7 minutes and is approx 75 meg. It's a compilation from the footage from Sunday. I was late arriving Sunday so I don't have video (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grip tyres for 12V trains

(...) FYI, in American English the term is "inner tube" and "tire". "outer" would be redundant. --Bill. (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: 2003 LTC Container swap)

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HIFMM7.FqD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Yes it does. As someone who personally spent almost an hour with the fine TSA folks at the San Diego (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto

(...) Thanks for the wonderful review... And let me tell you Mark, that LDCC was the major enjoyment of the entire weekend! It's awesome to stand like 50 feet away and control a train via the LEGO ir remote. Jeff E was 'under the table' watching the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

(...) Rob, we are a new group and would like to share our Containers with others. We are expecting to bring about 30 to Brickfest. So please add GtwLUG (Gateway Lego Users Group, St. Louis, Mo.) to your list for the Container Swap. Within GtwLUG, we (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto

(...) Bravo! Definitely worth the download! The music was perfect. Favorite parts: Derek's dance. How the red train station glides across the screen, seemingly in time with the music. When the yellow station goes in, I think I can count seven elves (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gray-era flip open boxes

(...) Not sure, but I know my 7821 car came in a flip top box (I only have the top lid), and it's in the same price range as the 7813 car. 7813 is from 1986, so I suspect there was a switch around 1985, when the new trains were released. (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated Container Stats (Was: Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap)

(...) GtwLUG is in Don Cox the1hugh@yahoo.com is attending for us he should be contacting you soon Andrew Reynolds Gateway Lego Users Group Saint Louis Missouri (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact