 Trains / *21570 (-10)
  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Trains may well be too busy... Put it in trains.org then. I'm not seeing a strong argument for a group THIS compartmentalised at this point. And I'm pretty compartmentalised! (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: PNLTC Layout

Impressive. Is there any more details on the cream building with blue windows? The round section looks fantastic! Thanks, Peter Young. "steve barile" <sebarile@sstanamera.com> wrote in message news:HDq8t4.1tMM@lugnet.com... (...) etc. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Right. The reason why I suggested .trains.presentation.hardware is that .trains can get pretty busy, and it would be nice to slightly compartmentalize while fleshing things out. Once all data had been gathered/discussed, I definitely see it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: SCLTC to display at the Annual Fullerton Railroad Days

Posting an announcement that was made earlier to lugnet.trains and some other newsgroups. Ray SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org)

  SCLTC to display at the Annual Fullerton Railroad Days

The Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) is pleased to announce our second appearance at the Fullerton Railroad Days at the Santa Fe Train Station in Fullerton, California. Our club members are busily at work on what promises to be an (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa)

  PNLTC Layout

Hi All, Here are 49 pictures of the recent (4-17 thru 4-19) train layout we we showed at the OR Convention Center. (URL) some high lights 25' x 22.5' "L" shaped layout, 256.25 sqr ft Perhaps the largest AFOL minifig scale building ~8'x~3' We raise (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Ok here is a basic write up of the new NGLTC tables. Just gives a good overview of what we came up with. (URL) J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Wow, you did great. We seem to always come in a bit over 30 per pair. Our specs are here: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Agreed. Once consolidated, there is no reason not to discuss findings/refinements/new ideas on trains.org No new group is needed, in my view (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Sounds cool. Thomas Woelk emailed me this link, to a project of his using LDraw: (URL) didn't have LUGNET posting set up on the computer he was using at the moment. That site looks like it has a great calculator for converting dimensions (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact