 Trains / *20175 (-10)
  Re: MOC - Small Train Station

(...) Thanks, I based the facade on Paris' Gare St. Lazare. The real version can be seen here: (URL) had to clip out several bays as well as the top story. I also redid the roof in a more Victorian style (with the HP slate roof pieces). Even as (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC - Small Train Station

(...) Thanks. The feel of this station brings me back to the early 80's or so of LEGO design (except for the new green roofs). Generally, I tend to use a lot more special parts, giving my MOC's a more fanciful and often futuristic look. However, I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

(...) I have one, missing a current pickup pin and with damaged worm screws which is currently "in disassembled state" But otherwise its complete and OK. I can make some images if anybody needs em, just drop me an email with wishes and I'll upload (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Success at Pleasanton GATS

Bravo, BayLTC! It's always great to hear that another club has received a first-place award at a train show. :-) JohnG, GMLTC (fut trains.org, just to reduce clutter!) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

This sounds like a project of mine too... So far I have changed a 9V motor only with an addtional output (pictures on my homepage), but I am working on having an engine for both systems. BR S john hill <johnhill@cnd.co.nz> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

(...) I think he refers to the 6-wheel 12V train motors of the grey era. That are glued and really hard to close once they have been opened. Regards from the Bad Boy of Brunswick, Ben (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

Thanks Sonnich, I am not sure I will even try, my alternative plan is to somehow make current pick-ups that will work on the 9V track and feed the 12V motors through their external connector. My DCC track voltage is about 11 volts which with the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

(...) Hi Sonnich, I have at least one picture of an opened 12V motor online: (URL) more text is to be found by opening the complete site: (URL) have never opened a 7865 myself: I got a few of them as opened ones though. No chance for further picture (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOCs incl a Manor House

Dear fellow AFOLs! I have added a few new models to my pages: (URL) the link on the front pages og see "creations" Now, maybe someone could help me with the text for the manor house before I add it to the ISCC. My problem is that I cannot describe (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC

Once I dropped one one the floor - that did it :-) Aother way is to open it from teh bottom side. It is glued nearby the wheels. When that is opened you can quite easy open it. I haven't done it for some time, there are 2 holes but AFAIR they ae not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact