 Trains / 18573
Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 22:00:38 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

I have never opened a 7865 myself: I got a few of them as opened ones though.
No chance for further picture taking - they are all sold, since I gave up the
12V stuff more or less.....

I have one, missing a current pickup pin and with damaged worm screws
which is currently "in disassembled state" But otherwise its complete
and OK. I can make some images if anybody needs em, just drop me an
email with wishes and I'll upload em to Brickshelf.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net