 Trains / 18570
Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Wölk writes:
your 12v motors don't have screws?

I think he refers to the 6-wheel 12V train motors of the grey era. That are
glued and really hard to close once they have been opened.

Regards from the Bad Boy of Brunswick,

Ben

john hill <johnhill@cnd.co.nz> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
H6H18w.KFI@lugnet.com...
Hi guys,  I have a number of 9V motors that I have converted to use DCC • and
also some 12V motors I would like to convert.  Does anyone know how to • open
the 12V motors in such a way that then can be closed again without TOO • much
mutilation?  Thanks