 Trains / 18575
Re: MOC - Small Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 23:42:50 GMT

nice. Hehe, I always enjoy seeing your idea of "small"... :-)
Thanks,

I based the facade on Paris' Gare St. Lazare.  The real version can be seen
here:
http://www.paris.org/Gares/gifs/gare.saint.lazare.html

I had to clip out several bays as well as the top story.  I also redid the
roof in a more Victorian style (with the HP slate roof pieces).

Even as "small" as it is, it nearly touches the bottom of the Christmas tree
branches.

My previous stations tended to be a bit larger: